Sunday, January 26, 2014

Maple Dijon Salmon with Sauteed Spinach


I just love seafood, don't you? I figured since this is a mermaid blog I should start sharing some of my favorite recipes for fish and seafood, and this one is near the top of my list! It is so quick and easy that I love to make it on busy weeknights. My whole family eats it without complaints (well, not the spinach...) so it's a winner!

Maple Dijon Salmon
Serves 4
4 Points Plus per serving

Ingredients:
12 oz of Salmon fillets, skinless (figure about 3 oz per serving)
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp maple syrup

Mix the maple syrup and the mustard, then spread it on the salmon. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes. 

Sauteed Spinach
Serves 2
1 Points Plus per serving

Ingredients:
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 16 oz. bag of fresh baby spinach
1 spray of olive oil cooking spray

Saute 1 clove of garlic with one bag of baby spinach in a pan over medium heat until wilted. 

*Points Plus Values calculated using the recipe builder at WeightWatchers.com 

1 comment: